The master's programme in Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) offers advanced education in the field of sustainable energy systems for the future. SELECT aims at delivering education for high competency and quality engineering skills in the field, including industrial interaction throughout the programme. Students graduating from the SELECT programme will have gained experience in the following topics:
• Training in multidisciplinary problem analysis and solving.
• Advanced team building in a multinational setting, along with stimulating international experience.
• A novel and multidimensional way of learning involving real and virtual classrooms
• Close collaboration with industry during thesis work.
• A unique network of fellow students, SELECT alumni and industry specialists in the field of sustainable energy.
The SELECT master's programme is presently a cooperation between the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden (KTH), Politecnico di Torino (PoliTo), Eindhoven University of Technology in the Netherlands (TUE), Technical University of Catalonia in Spain (UPC), Instituto Superior Técnico in Portugal (IST), AGH University of Science and Technology in Poland (AGH), and Aalto University in Finland (Aalto). SELECT is part of the InnoEnergy Sustainable Energy master school. It is a two-year Master's programme including compulsory mobility for the students.
SELECT is powered by scholarships opportunities from the EIT InnoEnergy. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
SELECT program has been awarded EIT Quality Label.
More information can be found on the program's website
Tässä on kuva ohjelman rakenteesta ja parin kappaleen esittely ohjelmasta.