Here are the steps to inserting your own quiz questions into your Panopto sessions.
1. Open your chosen session in the Panopto editor.
2. In the left Navigation pane, click on the Quizzing link.
3. Using the Pointer tool, navigate in the Timeline to where you want to put a quiz.
4. Click on the Add a Quiz button. The Quiz form will appear in your secondary stream area.
5. The form has several different fields, including Quiz Name, Question, Answers, and Correct Answer Explanation.
6. Within the form, you can select the drop down menu in the top right corner to show different types of quiz questions.The quiz options include True/False, Multiple Choice, and Multiple Select. The default is multiple choice.
A. Multiple Choice
i. Multiple Choice gives you the option to have several answers present, but only one answer can be chosen as correct.
ii.When the option is first chosen there will only be two answer fields. Another answer field can be added by clicking the "Add Answer..." button.
iii.To remove an answer you can click on the X next to any of the Answers.
iv.When you have your Answers added you must choose a correct answer.
Other quiz question types include:
i.True/False gives you the option to ask a True or False question.
C. Multiple Select
i. Multiple Select gives you the option to have several answers present and more than one can be selected as correct.
7. Once you are done with a question and want to add another one, click the Add a Question button at the bottom of the form.
8. If you need to navigate to a different question is your quiz, you can use the Back and Next buttons at the bottom of the form.
9. Once you have added all of your questions, click the Done button at the bottom of the form.
You will then be directed to the Options page for this Quiz. In this page you can ...
During playback, when it is time for a Quiz the video will pause until the question(s) is/are answered.
To access the results of a quiz, click the settings icon on the session the quiz was created in.
On the left, click the Quiz Results tab to display the results.
From this tab, you can see Quiz Results Summary which shows the total number of correct answers and questions as well as the percentage correct for each quiz. You are also able to get a more detailed view of results by section. Click the Section dropdown to select which quiz section to drill into.
You can also expand each user to see which questions they got correct and which questions they got incorrect.