9 August 2021: Sisu will have fully replaced WebOodi! From this date on, use Sisu to register for summer courses and exams that will take place after 23 August 2021, and for make-up exams for spring 2021. Academic enrollment can be done at OILI. New student: Follow instructions recieved via email.
16 August 2021: Registration for courses in Period I in autumn 2021 begins on Sisu.
You can find information about the implementation of Sisu also from Leap for Learning-webpage: https://www.aalto.fi/en/services/leap-for-learning-for-students
Support for students during the transition from Oodi to Sisu
The chat is open Monday-Thursday 12-15 and Friday 9-12.
- You can find the chat window on the bottom-left of the screen.
You can contact us outside of chat hours:
- The material of the presentation in accessible format: PDF
- The Presemo links in the presentation are not available anymore.
- The frequently asked questions presented in the event will be added to the FAQ page as soon as possible.
- The change handbook mentioned in the webinar will soon be available in English here in Sisu Help.
- To keep up with page updates please use the watch action which can be enabled by signing in to the wiki.aalto.fi environment.
Index of instructions
- Applying for a right to study after you have been admitted to the university (e.g. a right to study a minor subject)