Sisu instructions for students at aalto.fi from 10 Jan 2023
New link to instructions
Instructions for students will be available here until 31 Jan 2023. Instructions for teachers and administration will stay on this website.
9 August 2021: Sisu will have fully replaced WebOodi! From this date on, use Sisu to register for summer courses and exams that will take place after 23 August 2021, and for make-up exams for spring 2021. Academic enrollment can be done at OILI. New student: Follow instructions recieved via email.
16 August 2021: Registration for courses in Period I in autumn 2021 begins on Sisu.
You can find information about the implementation of Sisu also from Leap for Learning-webpage: https://www.aalto.fi/en/services/leap-for-learning-for-students
Support for students during the transition from Oodi to Sisu
The chat is open Monday-Thursday 12-15 and Friday 9-12.
- You can find the chat window on the bottom-left of the screen.
You can contact us outside of chat hours:
- The material of the presentation in accessible format: PDF
- The Presemo links in the presentation are not available anymore.
- The frequently asked questions presented in the event will be added to the FAQ page as soon as possible.
- The change handbook mentioned in the webinar will soon be available in English here in Sisu Help.
- To keep up with page updates please use the watch action which can be enabled by signing in to the wiki.aalto.fi environment.
Index of instructions
- Applying for a right to study after you have been admitted to the university (e.g. a right to study a minor subject)