Instruction for students will be added here as the implementation of Sisu proceeds. You can find information about the implementation of Sisu also from Leap for Learning-webpage: https://www.aalto.fi/en/services/leap-for-learning-for-students
From 25 May 2021, apply for graduation through Sisu.
21 June 2021: The course selection for the academic year 2021–2022 will be published on Sisu.
15 June 2021: Credit transfer funtionality in Sisu is enabled. Credit transfer applications cannot not be submitted in Nintex anymore. Applications made in Sisu are processed after August 9 2021. More information.
30 July 2021: The last date you can enrol for the academic year 2021–2022 through WebOodi. After the service break of the student information systems, the enrolment continues on OILI. New students: follow the instructions you will receive by email.
31 July to 8 August 2021: Service disruption of the student information systems, both WebOodi and Sisu will be offline.
9 August 2021: Sisu will have fully replaced WebOodi! From this date on, use Sisu to register for summer courses and exams that will take place after 23 August 2021, and for make-up exams for spring 2021.
16 August 2021: Registration for courses in Period I in autumn 2021 begins on Sisu.
Support for students during the transition from Oodi to Sisu
The chat is open Monday-Thursday 12-15 and Friday 9-12.
- You can find the chat window on the bottom-left of the screen.
You can contact us outside of chat hours:
- The material of the presentation in accessible format: PDF
- The Presemo links in the presentation are not available anymore.
- The frequently asked questions presented in the event will be added to the FAQ page as soon as possible.
- The change handbook mentioned in the webinar will soon be available in English here in Sisu Help.
- To keep up with page updates please use the watch action which can be enabled by signing in to the wiki.aalto.fi environment.
Index of instructions
Please note that there are instructional videos in addition to the written instructions.
- Registration for teaching events
- Applying for a right to study after you have been admitted to the university (e.g. a right to study a minor subject)
- Requesting a degree certificate