Sisu instructions for students at aalto.fi from 10 Jan 2023
New link to instructions
Instructions for students will be available here until 31 Jan 2023. Instructions for teachers and administration will stay on this website.
Instruction for students will be added here as the implementation of Sisu proceeds. You can find information about the implementation of Sisu also from Leap for Learning-webpage: https://www.aalto.fi/en/services/leap-for-learning-for-students
Please note that there are instructional videos in addition to the written instructions. Please see the instructions by theme on the left hand menu.
Support for students during the transition from Oodi to Sisu
- The material of the presentation will be added here in pdf format as soon as possible.
- The Presemo links in the presentation are not available anymore.
- The frequently asked questions presented in the event will be added to the FAQ page as soon as possible.
- The change handbook mentioned in the webinar will soon be available in English here in Sisu Help.
- To keep up with page updates please use the watch action which can be enabled by signing in to the wiki.aalto.fi environment.
Instructions for students
- Registration for teaching events
- Applying for a right to study after you have been admitted to the university (e.g. a right to study a minor subject)
- Requesting a degree certificate