Transfer of student information to Frank has been delayed. Repairs are underway.
Sisu is a new student information system, developed in co-operation with six universities. Sisu has replaced Aalto University’s current student information system Oodi.
At Aalto University Sisu will be deployed in its entirety in autumn 2021. In addition to Aalto, Sisu has been acquired by the following universities:
- University of Helsinki
- University of Jyväskylä
- University of Tampere
- Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology LUT
- Hanken School of Economics
The HOPS individual study plan made by the student is the basis for many processes in Sisu. Sisu makes it possible to track progress and develop studies based on the HOPS. In the future Sisu will also offer:
- a register of student information and studies
- tools for teachers to managing course registrations and grade studies
- a function to prepare degree certificates
- online application processes, e.g. applications for graduation, for extending the duration of studies and for credit transfer
Sisu Help is an instructional website of how to use the studying and teaching information system Sisu in Aalto University. There are instructions for Aalto students, teachers, and administration on it.
Study Information Services group is liable for the website and keeps it updated. The group subject to the Student Services Team which is a part of Aalto University Learning Services.
Further information about the website:
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access Sisu at sisu.aalto.fi
Students, faculty and staff access Sisu with their Aalto username and password. Sisu-related news and announcements for students and faculty can be found in aalto.fi and for Learning Services personnel on the Teams channel Opintotietopalvelut (LES)
- Teachers permissions for commenting and processing HOPS plans are managed by the Learning Services of your school. Teachers do not apply for Sisu permission by using the electronic form but by contacting the Learning Services of their own school.
- Service staff apply for user permissions with the electronic form:
Please contact sisu [at] aalto.fi.