- 12 September: IoT Security workshop presentations are available now.
- 7 September 2017: Secure Systems group from Aalto University is a member of Intel Labs' CARS research lab that tackles security and privacy challenges of autonomous systems.
- August 2017: Niina Idänheimo started as the group's research co-ordinator
- August 2017: On 7 September 2017, we will hold a public workshop to discuss progress in IoT security. Registration is closed.
- August 2017: Congratulations Jian Liu and Mika Juuti in our group for getting paper on privacy-preserving deep-learning predictions accepted for ACM CCS'17. Technical report at https://eprint.iacr.org/2017/452
Our research mission is finding out how to make it possible to build systems that are simultaneously easy-to-use and inexpensive to deploy, while still guaranteeing sufficient protection? Here is a one-slide executive summary of our work.
A list of current and past research projects we're involved in can be found here.
The "state of the union" presentations from our annual demo day events give an overview of our research.
Weekly Group meetings
Secure Systems Group meetings are open to anyone interested. We expect to have
- Dry runs of conference talks to be made by participants
- Reading group presentations: Participants take turn in selecting a paper from a recent top-tier security venue that interests them and present it to the others at the meeting. Presenters are encouraged to announce their reading group talks as early as possible so that others interested could read the paper as well. Participants can reserve their presentation topic from Presentation Planning (Login Required).
- Guest talks by visitors
If anybody is interested in presenting a topic during the group meeting please contact Niina Idänheimo
To add or update an event contact Niina Idänheimo