What is it?
- A tool for peer review
- Planned for individual and group work; peer review from student to students, from student to groups and from group to groups
- Rubric is obligatory
- Three phases: 1) submit an assignment, 2) peer review, 3) feedback to peer review
- Students need to verify themselves via email send by Peergrade to each workspace (course) before they can submit
Anonymous is defaut, can be changed
Possible to use MyCourses groups (easiest way) or students can create groups in Peergrade. Students can invite or remove members and can leave from groups inside Peergrade
- Peer review allocation can be done only randomly
Lot of notifications to e-mail (can be edited in class view)
If student leaves from the course, need to remove also from Peergrade course class.
1. Setup phase
- Add an activity or resourse - choose external tool - peergradePeergrade (in MyCourses)
- add a name - general - show more - lounche container - New window - save
- open in new window - verify by email
- create a new class and give a class title - create new class in Peergrade
2 1.1. Add an assignment (in Peergrade)
- give a name and description for assignment - next
- make a rubric (see also rubric library, there are all you own and other's rubric) - next
- add deadlines for submission and for review (or use live session) - creat assingment
21.2. Create groups (in Peergrade)
Possible to use MyCourses groups
- after you have made groups and grouping in MyCourses go to Peergrade and click 'settings' tab - choose groups - allow studenst to submit as a group - choose if 'students make review individually and independently of their own group' or review as a group Use groupsings from Moodle (MyCourses) - select which grouping you use - import groups.
Students can create groups in Peergrade.
students can invite or remove members and can leave from groups inside Peergrade
21.3. Set peer review (in Peergrade)
- Open feedback - mark how many reviews students has to do
- Peergrade will randomly select the review pairs and/or groups. (You can't manually select which individiually or groups review which one)
2. Submission phase (in Peergrade)
- students will submit ther work individually or in groups.
- students can edit their submissons during submisson phase
3. Review phase (in Peergrade)
- students give their comments individually or in groups using rubric
- Peer review is text format and rubric, (no grades, no points)
4. Feedback phase (in Peergrade)
- students give feedback for reviewers individually
5. Performance scores for students: submission %+ feedback % = combined % (in Peergrade)
- Peer review is text format and rubric. Score is percent
- No grades can be removed from Peegrade to MyCourses
- Read more https://help.peergrade.io/en/articles/1241464-how-to-enable-performance-scores-for-students