You can go to messages and notifications also from the speech bubble icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Unread message(thread) is shown on grey backround
- if there are multiple unread messages in the thread, the amount of unread messages is shown in a red circle
- if there is only one unread message in the thread, the amount of all messages in the thread is shown in a grey circle
- Read message(thread) is shown on white backround
- the amount of messages in the thread is shown in a grey circle
On the messages and notifications page you can mark the messages and notifications as read/unread or archive them from the menu behind the three dots. The action that you choose will be performed to all the messages that you have chosend from the list. You can also search for messages considering a certain student by using the student's name or student number or different search filters. Below you will find all the filter criteria that is currently in use at Aalto.