- In addition to the stable production environment plus.cs.aalto.fi used for teaching, there will be a secondary environment used for development testing needs and new course material testing at minus.cs.aalto.fi (not yet available, but will soon be) The aim is that new features are first published in minus.cs, also available for teachers' testing. In addition, when teachers develop their course material, the new material can be tested in minus.cs before publishing at plus.cs
- The release of new versions of A+ are separated from version upgrades; first, the new versions are released, and published at minus.cs, and plus.cs will be upgraded 1-3 weeks after the release
- The responsibility for the server maintenance and version upgrades is moved from EDIT team to CS IT. We appreciate the collaboration!
- Teacher support and training during spring 2020 and especially the Force Majeure situation and remote teaching:
- email support: email@example.com
- Online instructions: (address to be published here)
- A webinar presenting the spring 2020 development projects will be given on Friday 29th May at 9.30-11.30 in Zoom. The recorded presentations are available in this A+ LMS Panopto directory (missing videos will be added in early June).
Release notes (A+ v1.7, June 2020)