A+ training / workshop for summer interns 2020!How to use A+, how to create a course, where do I find instructions, and all the questions I have on A+: Workshop on
Send an email to email@example.com → we can also support you via an short online meeting at needsmeetings!
- If you need a laptop, screen, mouse, keyboard, something else (you can of course use your own computer, as well!)
- You should have received an email message from HR sent on 20th May - please follow the instructions in the message!
- Pick up the equipment from CS IT according to the instructions and fill the Doodle beforehand (and if none of the times work for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To enter the campus buildings, email@example.com needs to be informed at the latest on the previous working day by 16.00
- what your laptop should include:
- Ubuntu Linux
- CS IT should have installed Docker and added the user to the docker group. In addition, read the "installing Docker Compose" section below on this page.
- The preinstalled editors are Eclipse and Vim. You can can install other editors with instructions behind the next link to scicomp (section "Ubuntu packages").
- More instructions for using Aalto Linux and how to install software: https://scicomp.aalto.fi/aalto/linux/
- Aalto VPN
- Zoom and Teams for online meetings
- If you are not using the laptop provided by us, then macOS is easy alternative. With Windows, a Linux virtual machines is the best choice.