- What problems are we trying to solve? Is the problem worth solving?
- Who is the customer (business owner) of the solution who will make the final decision about the solution?
- Who are the end-customers who will use the solution?
- Does the problem require data-driven / machine learning solution or can we solve this by traditional software methods?
- Are the expectations realistic?
- Do we have the necessary human resources available? Data, model development and operations resources?
- How will users be impacted by the data driven approaches? How these staff will be trained, monitored, and supported