The Educational Technology Development and Integration team (EDIT) develops and maintains technology used in teaching at the Department of Computer Science at Aalto University, and supports the department teachers in using it. The main product is A+, an open source learning environment. A+ enables automatic grading of exercises and deploying online course materials from git version control. A+ and its main backend, the exercise grading service, are implemented with the Python Django web framework.
This wiki serves in two information sharing needs: for teachers ath the CS department and other A+ users, and for EDIT management needs. Log in to learn more.
What is A+?
Support for teachers and TA's:
- want to learn more on A+? Check the A+ manual!
- questions? Want to report on a bug? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ! We follow and respond to issues on daily basis during Mon-Fri office hours
- URGENT questions (e.g. if the exam is about to start and there seems to be a technical issue)? Use the label TIME-CRITICAL in the subject field of your email message! We aim at reacting to these issues asap (Mon-Fri office hours).
- you can also join the Teams team A+ support channel for teachers in Aalto Teams (Aalto external users; send us an email to aplusguru, and we'll add you there!)
- want to follow what's going on?
- Join the mailing list email@example.com by sending an email to aplusguru
- follow the changes in this wiki (log in → click on the "Watch" icon in the upper right corner and choose what you want to watch)
- do you have a development idea? Please create an issue in Github at https://github.com/apluslms/a-plus/issues!