Method to publish grades and feedback.
- Using MyCourses Grader report
- Grades and feedback given via any MyCourses activity are listed in the Grader report (in Grades-section).
- Student can only see his/her own feedback and grades
- Feedback and grades are published to the student immediately after teacher has given them. However, it is possible to schedule when the grades are published.
- To publish exam grades you can create an extra column (grading item) in the Grades table. This way, the exam is automatically included in the Course total.
In Grader report view, choose Gradebook setup in the menu. Then click Add a grade item, name the item and give maximum points.
How to calculate the course total in MyCourses: Grades
After summer 2018 update students have a My Feedback -report. My Feedback report allows students to see an overview of all their grades and feedback for assessment activities such as Assignments, Turnitin Assignments, Workshops and Quizzes. It provides their visible grades and a link to their submission and any feedback that has been released to them.