Instruction for students will be added here as the implementation of Sisu proceeds. You can find information about the implementation of Sisu also from Leap for Learning-webpage: https://www.aalto.fi/en/services/leap-for-learning-for-students
From 25 May 2021, apply for graduation through Sisu.
21 June 2021: The course selection for the academic year 2021–2022 will be published on Sisu.
15 June 2021: Credit transfer funtionality in Sisu is enabled. Credit transfer applications cannot not be submitted in Nintex anymore. Applications made in Sisu are processed after August 9 2021. More information.
30 July 2021: The last date you can enrol for the academic year 2021–2022 through WebOodi. After the service break of the student information systems, the enrolment continues on OILI. New students: follow the instructions you will receive by email.
31 July to 8 August 2021: Service disruption of the student information systems, both WebOodi and Sisu will be offline.
9 August 2021: Sisu will have fully replaced WebOodi! From this date on, use Sisu to register for summer courses and exams that will take place after 23 August 2021, and for make-up exams for spring 2021.
16 August 2021: Registration for courses in Period I in autumn 2021 begins on Sisu.
Support for students during the transition from Oodi to Sisu
The chat is open Monday-Thursday 12-15 until 30.9.
- You can find the chat window on the bottom-left of the screen.
You can contact us outside of chat hours:
- The material of the presentation in accessible format: PDF
- The Presemo links in the presentation are not available anymore.
- The frequently asked questions presented in the event will be added to the FAQ page as soon as possible.
- The change handbook mentioned in the webinar will soon be available in English here in Sisu Help.
- To keep up with page updates please use the watch action which can be enabled by signing in to the wiki.aalto.fi environment.
Index of instructions
- Applying for a right to study after you have been admitted to the university (e.g. a right to study a minor subject)Requesting a degree certificate