- Jian Liu; Li Duan; Yong Li; and N. Asokan. "Secure Deduplication of Encrypted Data: Refined Model and New Constructions" Accepted by CT-RSA 2018.
- Anton Akusok, Emil Eirola, Yoan Miche, Andrey Gritsenko, and Amaury Lendasse “Advanced Query Strategies for Active Learning with Extreme Learning Machine”. In European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning (ESANN 2017), pp. 105-110. Bruges, Belgium, 2017.
- Monshizadeh, Mehrnoosh; Khatri, Vikramajeet; and Kantola, Raimo. “Detection as a service: An SDN application”. In 19th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), Bongpyeong, pp. 285-290, 2017.
- Monshizadeh, Mehrnoosh; Khatri, Vikramajeet; Kantola, Raimo; and Yan, Zheng. “An Orchestrated Security Platform for Internet of Robots”. In proceedings of 12th International Conference, Green, Pervasive, and Cloud Computing (GPC), Cetara, Italy, pp. 298-312, 2017.
- Jian Liu, Mika Juuti, Yao Lu, N Asokan, "Oblivious Neural Network Predictions via MiniONN transformations", CCS 2017, Dallas, USA (JuFo 2) [open access technical report]
- Ágnes Kiss, Jian Liu, Thomas Schneider, N Asokan, Benny Pinkas, "Private set intersection for unequal set sizes with mobile applications", PETS 2017, Minneapolis, USA, [open access technical report]
- Sara Ramezanian, Tommi Meskanen, Masoud Naderpour, Valtteri Niemi, "Private Membership Test Protocol with Low Communication Complexity", NSS 2017, Helsinki, Finland
- Thomas Nyman, Jan-Erik Ekberg, Lucas Davi, N. Asokan, "CFI CaRE: Hardware-Supported Call and Return Enforcement for Commercial Microcontrollers", RAID 2017, Atlanta, USA, [open access technical report]
- Andrew Paverd, Sandeep Tamrakar, Hoang Long Nguyen, Praveen Kumar Pendyala, Thien Duc Nguyen, Elizabeth Stobert, Tommi Gröndahl, N. Asokan, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, "OmniShare: Securely Accessing Encrypted Cloud Storage from Multiple Authorized Devices", IEEE Internet Computing, 2017 (to appear) (JuFo 3) [open access technical report]
- Sandeep Tamrakar, Jian Liu, Andrew Paverd, Jan-Erik Ekberg, Benny Pinkas, N. Asokan, "The Circle Game: Scalable Private Membership Test Using Trusted Hardware", in ACM Asia Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS) 2017, Abu Dhabi, UAE, April 2017, (Honorable mention in the best paper competition), [open access technical report]
Anomaly-Based Intrusion Detection using Extreme Learning Machine and Aggregation of Network Traffic Statistics in Probability Space, Buse Gul Atli, Yoan Miche, Aapo Kalliola, Ian Oliver, Silke Holtmanns and Amaury Lendasse, in Cognitive Computation, under review (submitted Oct. 2017).