Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


You can only apply for credit transfer through your valid personal study plan (HOPS). In other words, the transferred credits always have to be incorporated in a specific degree. If you have not yet enrolled for the semesterterm, you cannot submit an application for credit transfer.