(Turnitin description in Into, What is Turnitin? even på svenska)
1. Submitting a file into Turnitin activity in MyCourses
- Thesis drafts
- check if your advisor or supervisor has got a personal MyCourses workspace for thesis supervision: mycourses.aalto.fi > write your supervisor's or advisor's (sur)name in the "Search" (=magnifying glass icon) field. If the search lists a workspace beginning with "Thesis supervision..." and ending with your supervisor's or advisor's name, follow the instructions in the workspace in order to submit your thesis in a Turnitin activity. If this kind of workspace is not listed, you can suggest your supervisor to get one or you can go to "Independent Turnitin Originality Check" (see below) in order to get a Turnitin report for independent checking.
2. Handling a similarity report
3. Viewing teacher's feedback and grading
4. What is expected of you when using Turnitin