Mika Juuti, Christian Vaas, Ivo Sluganovic, Hans Liljestrand, N. Asokan and Ivan Martinovic. STASH: Securing transparent authentication schemes using prover-side proximity verification. In IEEE International Conference on Sensing, Communication and Networking 2017 (SECON'17). arXiv preprint arXiv:1610.02801
- Radek Tomsu, Samuel Marchal and N Asokan. arXiv:1703.09745 (JUFO 2). In IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2017). arXiv preprint
- Markus Miettinen, Samuel Marchal, Ibbad Hafeez, N Asokan, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi and Sasu Tarkoma. arXiv:1611.04880 (JUFO 2) . In IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2017). arXiv preprint
- Samuel Marchal, Kalle Saari, Nidhi Singh and N. Asokan. 2016. Know Your Phish: Novel Techniques for Detecting Phishing Sites and their Targets. In International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2016). arXiv preprint http://arxiv.org/abs/1510.06501 (JUFO 2)
- Otto Huhta, Prakash Shrestha, Swapnil Udar, Mika Juuti, Nitesh Saxena, and N. Asokan. 2016. Pitfalls in Designing Zero-Effort Deauthentication: Opportunistic Human Observation Attacks. In Network and Distributed Systems Security (NDSS '16): https://www.internetsociety.org/sites/default/files/blogs-media/pitfalls-designing-zero-effort-deauthentication-opportunistic-human-observation-attacks.pdf.
Markus Miettinen, N. Asokan, Farinaz Koushanfar, Thien Duc Nguyen, Jon Rios, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, Majid Sobhani, and Sudha Yellapantula. 2015. I Know Where You are: Proofs of Presence Resilient to Malicious Provers. In Proceedings of the 10th ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security (ASIA CCS '15). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 567-577. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2714576.2714634
Marcin Nagy, Thanh Bui, Emiliano De Cristofaro, N. Asokan, Jörg Ott, and Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi. 2015. How far removed are you?: scalable privacy-preserving estimation of social path length with Social PaL. In Proceedings of the 8th ACM Conference on Security & Privacy in Wireless and Mobile Networks (WiSec '15). ACM, New York, NY, USA, , Article 18 , 12 pages. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2766498.2766501
- Sourav Bhattacharya , Otto Huhta and N. Asokan. 2015. LookAhead: Augmenting Crowdsourced Website Reputation Systems with Predictive Modeling . In Trust and Trustworthy Computing '15. DOI=http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-22846-4_9. 143-162.
- Markus Miettinen, N. Asokan, Thien Duc Nguyen, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, and Majid Sobhani. 2014. Context-Based Zero-Interaction Pairing and Key Evolution for Advanced Personal Devices. In Proceedings of the 2014 ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS '14). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 880-891. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2660267.2660334 (JUFO 2)
IEEE Transactions on Computers > Volume: PP Issue: 99 (May 2017) (JUFO 2) . Off-the-Hook: An Efficient and Usable Client-Side Phishing Prevention Application. In
- Hien Thi Thu Truong, Xiang Gao, Babins Shrestha, Nitesh Saxena, N. Asokan and Petteri Nurmi. 2015. Using contextual co-presence to strengthen Zero-Interaction Authentication: Design, integration and usability, In Pervasive and Mobile Computing '15. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pmcj.2014.10.005. 187-204. (JUFO 2)
- Swapnil Udar, Aalto University, "Contextual Authentication and Authorization Using Wearable Devices", M.Sc. thesis completed February 2016, supervised by N. Asokan, instructed by Otto Huhta and Mika Juuti
- Giovanni Armano, Aalto University, "Real-time Client Side Phishing Detection", M.Sc. thesis completed August 2016, supervised by N. Asokan, instructed by Samuel Marchal: https://aaltodoc.aalto.fi/handle/123456789/21674
- Radek Tomsu, Aalto University, "Automated Deauthentication using Web Transaction Analysis", M.Sc. thesis in progress, supervised by N. Asokan, instructed by Samuel Marchal
- Annual demo day, June 1 2015: 2015 Secure Systems Annual Demo Day
- Contextual Security workshop at Aalto University, December 2 2015: Contextual Security: Quo Vadis?
- Computer Science Matchmaking event, March 3 2016: http://cs.aalto.fi/en/current/events/2016-01-14-002/
- Annual demo day, May 26 2016: 2016 Secure Systems Annual Demo Day
- Aalto Digi Matchmaking event, March 23, 2017, http://cs.aalto.fi/en/current/events/2017-01-05/
- IEEE ICDCS 2017, June 5-8, Atlanta, USA, http://icdcs2017.gatech.edu/
- IEEE SECON'17, June 12-14 2017, San Diego, USA, http://secon2017.ieee-secon.org/
- Annual demo day, June 20 2017: Secure Systems Annual Demo Day (2017)