Conference paper publications
X. Carpent, N. Rattanavipanon and G. Tsudik, Remote Attestation of IoT Devices via SMARM: Shuffled Measurements Against Roving Malware, IEEE Hardware Oriented Security and Trust (HOST), 2018.
X. Carpent, N. Rattanavipanon and G. Tsudik, ERASMUS: Efficient Remote Attestation via Self-Measurements for Unattended Settings, IEEE/ACM Design, Automation, and Test in Europe (DATE), 2018.
Salvatore Signorello, Samuel Marchal, Jérôme François, Olivier Festor and Radu State: Advanced Interest Flooding Attacks in Named-Data Networking. In the 16th IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications (NCA 2017)
Karim ElDefrawy, Norrathep Rattanavipanon, Gene Tsudik - HYDRA: HYbrid Design for Remote Attestation (Using a Formally Verified Microkernel) - In ACM Conference on Security and Privacy in Wireless and Mobile Networks (WiSec 2017). arXiv preprint arXiv:1703.02688
- Markus Miettinen, Samuel Marchal, Ibbad Hafeez, Tommaso Frassetto, N Asokan, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi and Sasu Tarkoma - . In IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2017) (JUFO 2)
Markus Miettinen, Samuel Marchal, Ibbad Hafeez, N Asokan, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi and Sasu Tarkoma - arXiv:1611.04880 (JUFO 2). In IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2017). arXiv preprint
- Manish Thapa - Mitigating Threats in IoT Network using Device Isolation - Master's Thesis, Aalto University - 2018
- Md Sakib Nizam Khan - Enhancing Privacy in IoT Devices through Automated Handling of Ownership Change - Master's Thesis, Aalto University - 2017
- Best Demo Award at IEEE ICDCS 2017 for: ".
- Co-organization of the International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things (SIoT) collocated with ESORICS 2017 (September 15, 2017, Oslo, Norway)
- Organization of the IoT Security Workshop at Aalto (September 7, 2017, Espoo, Finland)