Share your lecture videos with course students
Need a simple and fast way to share videos to studets from Panopto?
- Go to MyCourses course page
- Create a block and Provision a folder for course
- upload videos / record videos with Panopto application into course folder. No special sharing settings needed for students to view
Step by step Instructions
Turn editing on -> click Blocks on the left side panel -> choose Panopto from the list.
Panopto shows up on the right side panel (image 1). Next, it has to be provisioned. Click Provision Course, return to course page and block should be like (image 2).
Now you can add videos to this folder and links to videos are available to students in this block on course page.
(To move a video from My Folder to course folder in Panopto: on the video, click Settings - Session information - Folder, Edit and find the right Folder.)
Creating videos to Panopto and embed them to MyCourses pages
To create Panopto recordings, you need to install Panopto Recorder Client on your device. See instructions here.
See instuctions for Panopto service in Panopto help.
see also Panopto instructions Embed Panopto materials on MyCourses
Create your own videos
- Panopto Lecture Capture
- presentations etc
- Lightboard and other tools
- Aalto video library project
More info and help