On the left hand side of your workspace, you see a list of sections, like pages. The four default sections are just a starting point.
- You can add, remove, reorganise and rename sections.
- You can restrict access to a section.
Add, delete or rename a section
You can add, delete, rename and rearrange sections in your workspace.
With editing mode is on, you can find three buttons in Quick links panel: "Show all sections" and "Add new section".
- "Add section" and you will get a new section to the left navigation section list. Added section will be given a default name, such as Section 5. You can rename the section.
- If you want to delete a section, click Show all sections and click Edit near the section title you want deleted, and click delete (or hide). Note! Deleting section will delete all content from deleted section.
- To rename a section, with editing mode on, click "pencil icon" in the section title and rename the title.
To reorder sections, first click "Show all sections" -button and then drag and drop sections from cross-symbol in front of the sections name. Clicking on the "list view" -button on the top collapses the sections so moving becomes easier.
Section reordering is usable also when you want to remove section which is the middle of sections. Reorder sections as the removable sectios comes last and then remove last section.
With cross-symbol, you can also reorder activities and resources.
Please take a look at some tips how to use and restructure MyCourses Workspaces.
Hiding and restricting access to a section