On the left hand side of your workspace, you see a list of sections, like pages. The four default sections are just a starting point.
- You can add, remove, reorganise and rename sections.
- You can restrict access to a section.
Add, delete or rename a section
You can add, delete, rename and rearrange sections in your workspace.
When the editing mode is on, you can find two buttons in the Quick links panel: "Show all sections" and "Add new section".
- Click Add new section and a new section will appear on the left navigation panel. The added section will be given a default name, such as Section 5. You can rename the section.
- If you want to delete a section, click Show all sections and click Edit near the section title you want deleted, and then click Delete section (or Hide section). Note! Deleting a section will also delete all the content from the deleted section.
- To rename a section, turn the editing mode on and click the "pencil icon" in the section title. Then you can type in a new name.
To reorder sections, first click the "Turn editing on". Then click "Show all sections" -button. Drag and drop the sections by clicking on the cross-symbol in front of the sections name. Clicking on the list view -button on the top collapses the sections so moving becomes easier.
Section reordering is also useful when you want to remove a section that is located in between other sections. Reorder the sections so that the section to be removed comes last. Then it can be removed.
With cross-symbol, you can also reorder activities and resources.
Please take a look at some tips on how to use and restructure MyCourses Workspaces.