T-106.5840 first session that was 2011/04/07. Some notes on the session.
Scope and motivation
The basic list of topics are the typical WCET topics, e.g.,
However, we will try to see the connection towards novel computing.
- DSP and GPU computing
- reconfigurable computing
We should see what is there.
We will also try to address the modeling issues (in addition)
We went through
- basics of the seminar setting
- assigned the topic list and set a schedule
- discussed the seminar setting
- the basic paper (Wilhelm et. al.) is getting old
- we have the WCET forum
- we try to dig up the novel issues
- We use the group ESG/Timing analysis to collect and annotate literature.
- new to some of the attendees
- Seminar wiki
- access issues
Introduction to the seminar
- Vesa's (slides)