Logging in to eAge (Aalto staff and students)
Aalto University staff and students can log in with their Aalto-username and password.
Forgot you Aalto-username or password? Visit: https://password.aalto.fi/
Reports in eAge (staff)
- Quick guide: Reports in eAge
Registering to eAge (external users)
External users can create a local user account to eAge
Go to https://eage.aalto.fi
- Click on the link "Create a local user account".
- Create your local user account and active the registration according to the instructions.
Receiving a new password to eAge (external users)
1. Click on the link ”External users” on the login page.
2. Click on the link “Did you forget your password”.
3. Enter your e-mail address that you used when creating your account and click “Submit”. Please follow the guidelines that will be provided in the email that will be sent to this address
Email notifications on or off in eAge
The automatically sent email notifications in eAge can be turned on or off in the user’s own user detailsby the user him-/herself. The main user is not able tochange this setting for other users.
The email notification setting applies system wide in the whole eAge, not only for a specific form. When the user has turned on the email notifications, the system will send notifications for that user regardingall the forms the user has access to.
- Log in at https://eage.aalto.fi
- Go to User details on the left navigation bar under the System headline.
Email notifications can be found under user’s name and contact information
If you want to turn the notifications on, check the Email notifications box and save.
If you want to turn the notifications off, uncheck the box and save.