You can share your contributions under these Development Playground pages. Upload your solution to the section that corresponds to the main use of your package/class. There, the users of Aalto-LaTeX can give comments on your work so you can develop and improve your work. Here in the Development Playground, different solutions can co-exist. From these parallel solutions, a combinative solution that uses the best parts of the propositions will be developed, and this solution will become the official template for that task. Summa summarum, the development happens via community contribution.
For detailed guidelines, consult the Guidelines to Package and Class Writers page. When uploading your contribution, add a brief description of your contribution to the end of the section page. This brief description should contain your name, the main purpose of your contribution, and a list of files your contribution includes. An example is given below.
- Contributor: John Smith
- Contribution purpose: An example contribution that implements an example contribution
- example.sty - The example contribution package
- example.cls - The example contribution class
- example.pdf - The example contribution documentation
- examples/ - The example contribution examples folder