MyCourses feature update list
Major known issues, still waiting to be fixed
- Calendar - Several issues sent to us (incl. exporting problems, lecture names does not come with export file, ) we're looking into them.
Major features and changes since the launch in 1.8.2015 - newest first
- Starting from 2.12.2015 teachers can open a forum for guest access (openly on the internet) too.
- Questionnaire plug-in installed (quiz and feedback)
- Instructions corrected: "The course calendar contains room and time information on lectures and exercises and exams automatically driven from Oodi."
- MyCourses Theme updated
- minor changes to the language files based on user feedback
- Following courses without being a member in a course is not possible, teacher can allow all Aalto/haka authenticated users to see course news.
When using grading rubrics, teachers can export grade criteria items individually into an Excel-file, so to compare student performance on each criteria
Several text changes to language packages
MyCourses feedback discussion forum (link in MyCourses service links- menu) was opened.
Quiz-activity texts and link has been clarified
Turnitin submission box shows only course members
Open University students will have e-mail address field filled in their profiles after they have logged in. They should now receive messages from MyCourses similarly to other workspace members.
Course name displayed in the same language which is set in Oodi
Manually hidden course workspaces remain hidden during the overnightly integration runs from Oodi.
Guest access-restriction no longer removed during the overnightly integration runs from Oodi.