- Ke 22.8.18 klo 13-15 (suomeksi) https://inside.aalto.fi/display/tapahtumat/MyCourses-perusteet+ke+22.8.+klo+13.00
- Mon 27.8.18 at 13-15 (in English) https://inside.aalto.fi/display/tapahtumat/MyCourses+basics+training+Mon+27.8.+at+13.00+-+15.00
- Fri 28.9.18 at 9-11 (in English or in Finnish) https://inside.aalto.fi/display/tapahtumat/MyCourses+basics+training+Fri+28.9.+at+9-11
Activities and Grading
- Wed 29.8.18 at 13.00 - 15.00 (in English or in Finnish) https://inside.aalto.fi/display/tapahtumat/MyCourses+activities+and+grading+-training+Wed+29.8.18+at+13.00
- Mon 1.10.18 at 12.30-14.30 (in English or in Finnish) https://inside.aalto.fi/display/tapahtumat/MyCourses+activities+and+grading+-training+Mon+1.10.18+at+12.30
Flipped Classroom & Panopto
- coming soon
Thesis supervision with Turnitin
Thu 30.8.2018 at 9.15-11.30, enroll yourself on Tue 28.8. at the latest. Venue: Otakaari 1, U250a
Fri 12.10.2018 at 9.15-11.30, enroll yourself on Wed 10.10. at the latest. Venue: Otakaari 1, U121a
Do you need guidance in designing your course? Our specialists are available to guide you in developing your course and give you hands-on support with your MyCourses workspace. Consultations can take place in person, by phone, or by web conference (Skype for Business).
Request a consultation, email@example.com
Our specialist are also available to facilitate workshops and demonstrations for Aalto departments and groups. We offer a variety of topics, including
- Flipped classroom pedagogy: plan your course or parts of it flipped classroom style. Students prepare for your class by reading articles or watching videos and making tests. You can use contact time .
- Activating mass courses: how to activate students, how to use automatic grading
- Thesis seminar: Plan a seminar to support your students process, using MyCourses and Panopto. Enhance student
- Collaboration and peer review: how to enhance collaboration and group work in your course
- Supervising thesis with Turnitin.
Any of the workshops listed above can be tailored to meet your topics and needs. Request a workshop by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org