Spring 2019 training timetables in Inside
Before your course starts, you can participate in MyCourses Basics and Activities training to get ides how to create your course workspace and what activities to choose. In Course Design Clinic you can pop in to get help with your questions. In the end of your course, MyCourse grading training and clinic help you in your course grading and course total calculation.
- MyCourses Basics training
- MyCourses Activities training
- MyCourses Course Design Clinic
- MyCourses Grading training
- MyCourses Grading Clinic
20 minutes eBreak online sessions (in English)
eBrake is a serie of webinar sessions held on Thursdays. In each session there’s going to be a demonstration on some tool of educational technology, with a different subject every week. Subjects relate to features of MyCourses, Turnitin, Presemo and Panopto. Information about eBreak and later also materials and recordings of the online sessions can be found from MyCourses workspace: eBreak – links, materials and examples for teachers
You also find the info in Inside (later aalto.fi) calendar.
Classroom & Panopto
Thesis supervision with Turnitin
- Thu 17.1. at 9.00-11.00, enroll yourself on Tue 15.1. at the latest. Venue: Otakaari 1, U503
Thu 7.3. at 9.00-11.00, enroll yourself on Tue 5.3. at the latest. Venue: Otakaari 1, U503
Thu 30.8.2018 at 9.15-11.30, enroll yourself on Tue 28.8. at the latest. Venue: Otakaari 1, U250a
Fri 12.10.2018 at 9.15-11.30, enroll yourself on Wed 10.10. at the latest. Venue: Otakaari 1, U121a
Do you need guidance in designing your course? Our specialists are available to guide you in developing your course and give you hands-on support with your MyCourses workspace. Consultations can take place in person, by phone, or by web conference (Skype for Business).
Request a consultation, email@example.com
Our specialist are also available to facilitate workshops and demonstrations for Aalto departments and groups. We offer a variety of topics, including
- Flipped classroom pedagogy: plan your course or parts of it flipped classroom style. Students prepare for your class by reading articles or watching videos and making tests. You can use contact time .
- Activating mass courses: how to activate students, how to use automatic grading
- Thesis seminar: Plan a seminar to support your students process, using MyCourses and Panopto. Enhance student
- Collaboration and peer review: how to enhance collaboration and group work in your course
- Supervising thesis with Turnitin.
Any of the workshops listed above can be tailored to meet your topics and needs. Request a workshop by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org