EDIT: Educational technology development and integration team at the Department of Computer Science, Aalto University
The Educational Technology Development and Integration team (EDIT) develops and maintains technology used in teaching at the Department of Computer Science at Aalto University, and supports the department teachers in using it. The main product is A+, an open source learning environment. A+ enables automatic grading of exercises and deploying online course materials from git version control. A+ and its main backend, the exercise grading service, are implemented with the Python Django web framework.
This wiki serves in two information sharing needs: for teachers ath the CS department, and for EDIT management needs. Log in to learn more.
News (updated 17.5.2023)
- A+ orientation for summer interns 2023:
- A+ orientation event: 1.6. at 14 in T1 and Zoom by Jimmy Ihalainen (with a possible follow-up to be agreed on in this event)
- read the Aplus orientation page
- A+ version upgrade and service break 12.6.2023
- You will find all the A+ related events and version upgrades at Aplus events
Recent space activity