Spring 2023 aims at a release in early June 2023 with current features, LTI and increased robustness whenever possible. During spring term, increments are deployed during weekly maintenance windows (Tuesdays 9-12) whenever there are news to deploy.
Ongoing goal for the spring term: keep A+ stabile and robust, and follow reaching the goal with the number of RT bug tickets (the number should be smaller than in 2022) and use performance measurements as early warning signals
Development projects during spring 2023
- LTI 1.3
- Tool (still missing: ACOS assignments): person responsible: Markus, other persons: Markku, Pasi, Jan-Mikael
- Platform: person responsible: Pasi, other participants: Eerik, Markku (Markus), possibly Tommi (Ari's TA)
- A+ performance
- measurements: person responsible: Jimmy (Master's thesis), other participants: Pasi
- Git Manager improvements: person responsible: Tuomas, other participants: Markku, Pasi
Issues to be proceeded with whenever projects allow
The idea is to collect small improvements & bug fixes here, and listen to teachers and TAs in collecting issues in the list. Suggestions are related with versatile needs. Issues related to A+ are familiar and can be assigned to multiple team members, but for example proceeding with Jutut issues would benefit from a dedicated person who takes the time and looks deeper into the scope.
- Suggestions related to A+; unordered issues
- https://github.com/apluslms/a-plus/issues/558 "(not sure if this is a just a minor effort, but the discussion suggests it might be)"
- Suggestions related to exam usability (Y1); ordered issues = should be done in this order
- https://github.com/apluslms/a-plus/issues/1110 (PR exists)
- https://github.com/apluslms/a-plus/issues/1109 (PR exists)
- https://github.com/apluslms/a-plus/issues/1111 (PR exists)