Publications supported by CloSer
- Thomas Nyman, Jan-Erik Ekberg, Lucas Davi, N. Asokan, "CFI CaRE: Hardware-Supported Call and Return Enforcement for Commercial Microcontrollers", RAID 2017, 2017 (to appear)
- Andrew Paverd, Sandeep Tamrakar, Hoang Long Nguyen, Praveen Kumar Pendyala, Thien Duc Nguyen, Elizabeth Stobert, Tommi Gröndahl, N. Asokan, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, "OmniShare: Securely Accessing Encrypted Cloud Storage from Multiple Authorized Devices", IEEE Internet Computing, 2017 (to appear) (JuFo 3)
- Sandeep Tamrakar, Jian Liu, Andrew Paverd, Jan-Erik Ekberg, Benny Pinkas, N. Asokan, "The Circle Game: Scalable Private Membership Test Using Trusted Hardware", in ACM Asia Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS) 2017, Abu Dhabi, UAE, April 2017, (Honorable mention in the best paper competition).
- Luiza Sayfullina, Emil Eirola, Dmitry Komashinsky, Paolo Palumbo, Juha Karhunen, "Android Malware Detection: Building Useful Representations", IEEE International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (IEEE ICMLA'16), Anaheim, USA, December, 2016.
Anton Akusok, Emil Eirola, Yoan Miche, Ian Oliver, Kaj-Mikael Björk, Andrey Gritsenko, Stephen Baek, Amaury Lendasse, "Incremental ELMVIS for unsupervised learning", International Conference on Extreme Learning Machines (ELM2016), Singapore, December, 2016.
Ibbad Hafeez, Aaron Yi Ding, Lauri Suomalainen, Alexey Kirichenko, Sasu Tarkoma, " Securebox: Toward Safer and Smarter IoT Networks", Cloud Assisted Networking Workshop, ACM CoNEXT, Irvine, December 2016
Ibbad Hafeez, Aaron Yi Ding, Lauri Suomalainen, Sasu Tarkoma, Demo Abstract: Securebox- A Platform to Safeguard Network Edge, IEEE/ACM Symposium on Edge Computing, Washington D.C., USA, 27-28, October 2016.
Publications supported by CloSe
- Kaj-Mikael Björk, Emil Eirola, Yoan Miche, and Amaury Lendasse, “A New Application of Machine Learning in Health care”, to appear in the Proceedings of the 9th ACM International Conference on PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments (PETRA '16) , Island of Corfu, Greece, June 29-July 01, 2016
- Altaf Shaik, Ravishankar Borgaonkar, N. Asokan, Valtteri Niemiand Jean-Pierre Seifert. "Practical attacks against privacy and availability in 4G/LTE mobile communication systems". In The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) , 2016
Andrey Gritsenko, Emil Eirola, Daniel Schupp, Edward Ratner and Amaury Lendasse. “Probabilistic Methods for Multiclass Classification Problems”. In The International Conference on Extreme Learning Machines (ELM-2015) , December 15-17, 2015.
- Jian Liu, N. Asokanand Benny Pinkas. "Secure Deduplication of Encrypted Data without Additional Independent Servers" (pdf). In The 22nd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) , 2015, (pp. 874-885) (JUFO 2)
- Luiza Sayfullina, Emil Eirola, Dmitry Komashinsky, Paolo Palumbo, Yoan Miche, Amaury Lendasse and Juha Karhunen. "Efficient detection of zero-day Android Malware using Normalized Bernoulli Naive Bayes" (pdf). In The 14th IEEE International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (IEEE TrustCom-15), 2015, (pp. 198-205).
- Tommi Meskanen, Jian Liu, Sara Ramezanian and Valtter Niemi. "Private Membership Test for Bloom Filters". In The 14th IEEE International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (IEEE TrustCom-15), 2015, (pp. 515-522).
- Emil Eirola, Andrey Gritsenko, Anton Akusok, Kaj-Mikael Björk, Yoan Miche, Dušan Sovilj, Rui Nian, and Amaury Lendasse. "Extreme Learning Machines for Multiclass Classification: Refining Predictions with Gaussian Mixture Models." Publication222.pdf(pdfPublication222.pdf). In The 13th International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks (IWANN 2015), (pp. 153-164), Palma de Mallorca, Spain, June 10-12, 2015.
- Tommi Meskanen, Valtteri Niemi, and Noora Nieminen. "Extended Model of Side-Information in Garbling". In The 14th IEEE International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (IEEE TrustCom-15) , 2015, (pp. 950–957).
- Noora Nieminen and Arto Lepistö. "Privacy-Preserving Security Monitoring for Assisted Living Services". In Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Health Information Management Research (ISHIMR 2015)
- Thomas Nyman, Jan-Erik Ekberg and N. Asokan. "Citizen Electronic Identities using TPM 2.0" (pdf). In The Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Trustworthy Embedded Devices (TrustED Workshop) of The 21st ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) 2014, (pp. 37-48), Arizona, USA, November 3 - 7, 2014
- Tommi Meskanen, Valtteri Niemi, and Noora Nieminen. "On Reusable Projective Garbling Schemes". In The 14th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT 2014), (pp. 315–322), 2014
- Tommi Meskanen, Valtteri Niemi, and Noora Nieminen. "Garbling in Reverse Order". In The 13th IEEE International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (IEEE TrustCom-14), (pp. 53–60), 2014
- Dušan Sovilj, Emil Eirola, Yoan Miche, Kaj-Mikael Bjork, Rui Nian, Anton Akusok and Amaury Lendasse. "Extreme Learning Machine for Missing Data using Multiple Imputations" (pdf)Publication221.pdf. Neurocomputing, 2015, (JUFO 2)
- Tommi Meskanen, Valtteri Niemi, Noora Nieminen. "How to use garbling for privacy preserving electronic surveillance services" . In Journal of Cyber Security 4: (pp 41-64), - Special issue on Special Issue on Resilient and Trustworthy IoT Systems. 2015.
- Andrew Paverd, Sandeep Tamrakar, Long Nguyen, Praveen Kumar Pendyala, Thien Duc Nguyen, N. Asokan and Ahmad-Reza Sadegi. Demo: OmniShare in the MAPPING privacy-via-IT-security app competition at CeBIT 2016. (Video, TiVi article) (Grand prize Winner)
- Ibbad Hafeez, Aaron Yi Ding, Lauri Suomalainen, Seppo Hätönen, Valtteri Niemi, Sasu Tarkoma. Demo: Cloud-based Security as a Service for Smart IoT Environments. In the proceedings of the 7th ACM Annual Wireless of the Students, by the Students, for the Students Workshop (ACM S3), Paris, France, September 2015 (Video)
- Ravishankar Borgaonkar, Altaf Shaik, N. Asokan, Valtteri Niemi, Jean-Pierre Seifert. LTE & IMSI Catcher Myths. In Blackhat Europe 2015.
- Seppo Hätönen, Petri Savolainen, Ashwin Rao, Hannu Flinck, Sasu Tarkoma, "Off-the-Shelf Software-defined Wi-Fi Networks", SIGCOMM '16 Proceedings of the 2016 conferenceonACM SIGCOMM 2016 Conference, Florianpolis, Brazil, August, 2016
- Work package 1: Computationally Private Information Retrieval (CPIR)
- Work package 2: Secure cloud storage and deduplication
- Work package 3: Detecting covert / Illicit channels
- Work package 5: Networking and Scalability.
- Work package 6: Unified Design.