If you need a Git account, click here.
The CloSer project continues to use the Internal Wiki from the CloSe project.
Access to the CloSe project internal wiki requires Aalto University wiki access credentials.
If you have access to Aalto University Wiki you can access CloSe internal wiki at https://wiki.aalto.fi/display/close/CloSer+Project+Home
Aalto Wiki username
- You can obtain the Aalto University Wiki username in one of the following ways:
- Create a new account (applicable, e.g., to companies).
- If your organization is a member of the Haka Federation (applicable, e.g., to almost all Finnish universities, polytechnics, and research institutions) then please use your organization's login credentials on the Wiki page (choose "Login as Trusted Partner - Haka Federation Member Login"). The Haka username to use is of type "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please login once to the Wiki before asking for access, because the Wiki does not know about you before your first login!
- If your organization is Aalto University you can use your Aalto User ID. Please login once to the Wiki before asking for access, because the Wiki does not know about you before your first login!
- Notice that you will not have access rights to the CloSer Wiki even if you have created an Aalto University Wiki username or logged on to the Wiki!
CloSe Wiki Access
- You can request an access to CloSe Wiki Access by sending an email to Jian Liu (email@example.com) with the following contents
- Your Aalto University Wiki username
- Please add your message subject text: "Requesting CloSe internal wiki access for username"
- An acknowledge email will be sent to you once we provide you the access rights.
- After confirmation you can access our CloSer wiki at https://wiki.aalto.fi/display/close/CloSer+Project+Home