AALTOLIIKE PROJECT 15 CR
Master's Students in Aalto University
- Are you interested in using your talent and creativity in interdisciplinary project with a multidisciplinary team?
- Are you eager to use your competences to produce and commercialize comprehensive and functional products and services?
- Are you ready to commit on a 8 month project together with your unknown team members from other schools?
- Are you willing to find out how your learnings could be applied in practice?
If your answer to these question is yes, join the Aaltoliike Project!
AALTOLIIKE PROJECT WILL OFFER YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARNING IN PRACTICAL ENVIRONMENT
The studies include design, technology and commercialization process perspectives.
- In design and technology studies you will get acquainted e.g. with producing methods, design processes, prototyping, sustainable product design, immaterial property right issues and the final product image concept.
- In business studies you will study the feasibility of the opportunity, search information for business plan and introduce sales and distribution efforts of your team's products or services.
- The studies include excursions to Finnish and foreign environments (Stockholm, St. Petersburg)
- Laura Isoniemi, firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 5087090