Join us for a nice day at Otakaari 1 premises to
- Co-create equal services
- Improve existing processes
- Develop novel ideas about equality in teaching, learning and research
- Promote good relations and equality in Aalto University!
»Webcasting by ACP at 9-11: https://adobeconnect.aalto.fi/equalitygoesaccessible/
Enrolment for Equality goes Accessible 2015 Enrol for workshops until December 8th, 2014 Final programme on December 12th, 2014 EgA 2015 on January 8th, 2015
Read this document and make comments on your workshop page, please
Morning, first session, 8.1.2015
- Enrol here for the symposium
- the H304 lobby, 3rd floor, Otakaari 1, Aalto University
- Contact Maria Heiskanen in case of Aalto personnel training
- Morning coffee at your own cost at the restaurant Silinteri, 2nd floor
- Haptic "Wounded Angel", http://www.ateneum.fi/fi/fokus-enkeli
- Please note, that any kind of beverage or food is not allowed in H304!
Webcasting by ACP at 9-11.30: https://adobeconnect.aalto.fi/equalitygoesaccessible/
9.00 Morning session begins:
Welcome! Vice president Antti Ahlava, Aalto University
9.15 Keynote 1, Ilona Mikkonen / Aalto BIZ
- Healing after an attack.
9.30 Keynote 2, Anna Valtonen / Dean, Aalto ARTS
- Good design enables Equality
Discussion - Enabling Aalto University
- Seeing differently: Helping the blind to see using tactile diagrams, audio, and new haptic display technology
- Comment: Tapio Haanperä / Aalto SCI, Beyond standards
11.15 Workshops begin, second session
(restaurant decided by workshop participants)
- Silinteri, Aalto SCI, Otakaari 1
- Alvari, Aalto SCI, Otakaari 1
- Kvarkki, Aalto SCI, Otakaari 3
- Dipoli Buffet, Otakaari 24
AfternoonThe following premises have been booked for the symposium workshops on Jan 8th, 2015 at 13-15.
- H304, hallituksen istuntosali:
- Morning keynotes,
- WS03, Accessibility and Usability of Aalto Digital Working Environment. Contact Anne Sunikka or Tarmo Toikkanen for details, please.
- Closing session.
- K101 / H1: WS01, Student Wellbeing in Future University. Contact Eva Durall or Timo Tapola for details.
- K102 / H2: WS06, Adobe Connect Pro in daily Aalto use. Contact Merja Niininen, Janne Lummaa and Peter Simontschuk for details.
- M140, Majakka: WS02, Workshop Gender equality in tenure tracks . Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Y115, at Otakaari 1 main lobby: WS05, Equal access, pathfinding and navigation on campus . Contact workshop facilitator email@example.com for details.
- Y312, Virsta: WS04, New compact and innovative campus for diversity and equality. Contact Anna Kholina for details.
14.30 Afternoon coffee and tea
- Served by H304 on the 3rd floor (Will be served only to enrolled participants - remember to notify Maria Heiskanen!)
- Poster presentations: Presemo and The Wounded Angel
15.00 Workshop briefing for discussion
- Workshop moderators with Tarmo Toikkanen and Antti Raike
- What is accessible equality in Aalto?
- What we need to establish equality in education?
- How to define practical guidelines?
15.45 Closing remarks
Contribute after the symposium: Comment your workshop – Open!