Workshop code: WS05
Time: 10:15 - 13:30
How to plan your course and make your job easier. How to get the most out of a contact lecture. Flipped classroom. Blended learning. Activating students.
Notice! Bring your own device to take part in tech demos.
- Introduction, "What is blended learning?"
- Voting of interesting topics
- Small group discussion on topics
- Examples and possible solutions for common needs
Who should attend: service personnel, teaching staff, students
Stakeholders: TOST / Vipu-team
Presenter, moderators and facilitators:
- Lauri Saarinen
- Marko Riimala
This session is designed for at most 18 people. Please add your name, title and school/unit below if you're coming.
- Joni Tammi, researcher, Aalto ELEC / Metsähovi Radio Observatory
- Sauli Hänninen, Aalto BIZ / BScBA Degree program, Mikkeli Campus
- Janne Halme, University Lecturer, Aalto SCI / Department of Applied Physics
- Miika Oksman, Aalto SCI / Department of Mathematics and Systems Analysis
- Tomi Järvinen, information security specialist Aalto IT
Viscipad for easy notetaking: http://viscipad.hiit.fi/ega2014-05